Apply For

  1. Abandoned Property Registration Form

    Fill out the Abandoned Property Registration Form for each property registered.

  2. Child Custody Dispute Form

    The Child Custody Dispute Form should be filled out for insurance loss, violations of court order, civil disagreements, private property traffic accidents, and child custody disputes.

  3. Employment Opportunities

    Browse job openings, download an application, or email your resume.

  4. Dog License

  5. Contractor Permit

  6. Residential Construction Permit