- Community Development
- Economic Development
An Ideal Place to Do Business
New Development Business Incentives
Kingsburg is promoting a new Economic Incentive Program to encourage new businesses to locate or expand in our town. Here are some of the reasons we think you’ll enjoy doing business in Kingsburg.
New Business Benefits
All new development is eligible for:
- 25% reduction in all capital facility fees
- 50% reduction in all City real property taxes for the first three years
- 50% reduction in all City sales taxes for the first three years
- 21-day administrative approval process
- Development Incentive Fund - Contact City Hall for more information.
Kingsburg works with you to meet the demands of businesses large and small. In addition to the above incentives, qualifying projects in designated Business Improvement Zones (Business Park and light industrial zones) are eligible for additional reductions in capital facility fees (PDF) based upon eligibility
Existing Business Incentives
Kingsburg is also invested in their existing businesses and infrastructure. Existing businesses and property owners can take advantage of public/private funding partnership to enhance the appearance of commercial areas, assist in the retention of existing businesses and to complement other revitalization efforts.
- Façade/Alley Improvement Program
- Micro Grant Program
- Upper Floor Rehab Loan Program
- Forgivable Loan Program
- Business Improvement Zones - Contact City Hall for more information.
There are many elements to Kingsburg that make it one of the best places to locate a business. Here are a few of them:
- Low crime rate
- Excellent school districts, elementary and high school entice families to live here
- Managed growth allows for optimal planning
- The Swedish theme is inviting to Highway 99 traffic.
- Kingsburg is famous for its festivals and events
- High Fresno County Demographic Ranking (PDF)