Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Kingsburg Micro-Grant Program
The City of Kingsburg (“City”) has adopted a micro-grant program intended to provide funding for the support of a myriad of improvement activities in our community. While all projects will be considered, the main purpose of the grant is to support the following strategic priorities:
The Program provides for reimbursement (“Reimbursement”) to an approved applicant of the costs actually paid with a Reimbursement range up to $15,000.
ALL PROJECT ACTIVITIES MUST BE APPROVED PRIOR TO WORK COMMENCING.
The following Program requirements must be satisfied:
1. Individual grant awards are up to $15,000. Based upon applications that are deemed exemplary, meet more than one of the strategic initiatives and receive above 85% of the potential points, Council may choose to authorize up to a total of $25,000 in matching funds (subject to funding availability).
2. Applications will only be accepted from a private Kingsburg resident(s), group, or established Kingsburg service club.
3. All requests must be submitted prior to any work taking place. Any work taking place prior to approval will not be eligible for reimbursement.
4. Applicants must provide matching funds and must show proof of ability to provide funding.
5. While not ineligible, applications filed by different parties relating to the same overall “project” (accessory project(s) to an existing grant application or recipient) will be commensurately considered during the rating and ranking process.
6. Applicant may be required to provide additional information in the form of a presentation.
7. Depending upon the project, applicants may be required to provide additional budget quotes.
8. Grant funds cannot pay for personal property, charitable donations, alcohol, faith-based 2 Kingsburg Micro-Grant Program activities (faith groups can apply if the project meets a community need), operational costs, items that will be donated/raffled/auctioned, or political campaigning.
9. All improvements are subject to review and approval as required by all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, regulations and ordinances.
10. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that any activity or program that is funded is in compliance with all applicable zoning, health, building or other codes and regulations.
11. The City reserves the right to award Reimbursement it deems to be in the best interest of the Program. The City reserves the right to withhold Reimbursement until all conditions precedent to Reimbursement have been satisfied.
12. All Reimbursement is subject to available funding. Annual City funding will be limited. Application does not guarantee Reimbursement funding.
Applications due by November 1 of each year! Apply today!