Kingsburg is located along the southeastern border of Fresno County, adjacent to both Kings and Tulare Counties. Located along Highway 99, we offer great accessibility for new and existing businesses.
- Located midway between Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- 23.5 miles south of Fresno, the third largest City in California.
- Highway 99 bisects the community. 59,000 vehicles utilize this route daily.
- 57 "shovel-ready" acres available for development.
- A 40-acre ready Business Park.
Proximity to Major Areas